Latest News

Heart Brain Mathematics

A heart TO BRAIN TALK 

By: Pushpa Chaturvedi


We often say " do as your heart says " ...." I know in my heart its true " The heart is full of emotions .The heart has been referred to as a source not only of virtue but also of intelligence .Philosophers and poets believe it is the centre of our lives .Actually we also feel the same . It's always ...a happy heart .....a sad heart ....but no one ever says ...a happy brain ....a sad brain .

Psychologists have researched and found that the heart speaks from genuine emotional feelings and authenticity and in the present ,while the brain speaks from opinions, fears, should and shouldn't . Very often we feel our hearts voice is the voice of our true self , a voice that offers both more intuition and common sense intelligence.

What's really fascinating is that research ( Institute of HeartMath www.heartmath.org/ ) has shown that the heart contains a little brain in its own right. Yes, the human heart, in addition to its other functions, actually possesses a heart-brain composed of about 40,000 neurons that can sense, feel, learn and remember. The heart brain sends messages to the head brain about how the body feels and more.

The heart can speak to and influence the brain . When the heart rhythm is COHERENT the body, including the brain, begins to experience all sorts of benefits, among them greater mental clarity and intuitive ability, including better decision-making by the brain .

When we experience sincere positive emotions, such as caring, compassion or appreciation, the heart processes these emotions, and the heart's rhythm becomes more coherent and harmonious. This information is sent to the brain and to the entire body neurologically, biochemically, biophysically and energetically. With practice we can shift into this coherent state to bring our mind and heart into harmonious alignment and have more access to intuition and mind control .

What often blows people's minds is the brain saying what seem to be rational arguments that keep the emotions in the heart churning as narrated in a lighter vein in my poem below

A HEART BREAK ....in a lighter mood !!!!!!

I want to , said the heart ,
No you can't , said the brain,
But why?.said the heart.
Have you forgotten? said the brain,
Forgotten what? asked the heart.
The hurt , said the brain.
But that was different, said the heart.
How do you know? asked the brain .
I can sense it ,said the heart.
You said the same before, said the brain .
But it's not the same now, said the heart,
You must learn from your mistakes, said the brain.
Unless I do it again how will I know ? said the heart.
But I know this is not for you ..said the brain.
Stop preaching , said the heart.
Listen to me this time , said the brain,
Allow me to follow my feelings, said the heart,
Don't come crying to me later then, said the brain.
No I want , said the heart.

After 6 months,
Why are you crying ? asked the brain,
I am deeply hurt , said the heart,
I told you don't do it,,said the brain .
I wish I had listened to you ,said the heart,
Now you have made both of us sick , said the brain .
I want to stop beating ,cried the heart,
If you stop beating I will die ,sighed the brain
Please forgive me ,I don't want you to die,cried the heart,
You always ask for forgiveness and do it again,said the brain.
I promise I will listen to you next time, said the heart
I love you and forgive you,said the brain.

But the soft emotional heart ,
Full of love ,always acts smart ,
Never listens to the brain
Gets into trouble again and again !!,




















Source : Self ,Internet search , blog http://drpchaturvedi1.blogspot.ae/2013/03/brain-to-heart-talk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

SeNTeNTioUS MySTiQuE LoVe Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.